Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random Thursday: Another Sign

I've been perplexed by this sign in my neighborhood for a while now.






What does it mean exactly? Does reading this sign make you automatically calm down? Do you reach for your ipod and change your playlist to Bach's 5th Concerto or Disney's Lion King Hakuna Matata theme song? (one of my favorites by the way)

Of course I have to enter the youtube video now because after searching for the link, I've watched it 5 times, singing louder and louder. Thinking of my brother singing this song when we were kids, he was Pumbaa of course.



I digress.
When you see a sign like that, what do you think of? Do you imagine yourself laying on the beach with a fruity drink in your hand? Or do you picture yourself in the driver seat at the Daytona 500 and tap the accelerator ever so slightly?

Traffic-Sign Observer (occasionally),

No comments:

Post a Comment