This post was inspired by Mr. Simpleton over at Living a Simple Life. Check out their getting back to the basics journey and their awesome farm!
Flying, life remote control, and teleportation wishes aside, here are some "practical" things I wish I could do.
(1) React quickly. I feel like here recently I am slow as molasses when it comes to thinking on my feet or answering questions. I've always been an internal processor but I think my hard drive needs a reboot.
(2) Play piano. This is something my parents tried to get me to learn when I was a kid. I chose the flute instead, and now I have this unrelenting feeling of wanting to be the American-version of Yiruma.
(3) Surf. Cowabunga dude!
(4) Travel to Europe.
(5) Whistle through my fingers. Like this:
(6) Simple math in my head. My life would be so much easier if I was a walking human calculator
(7) Dance. Ballet, Salsa, Ballroom...they all sound really fun to me.
(8) Run a marathon. Maybe when I'm forty.
(9) Make my own clothes. My Mom gave me a sewing machine a couple of years ago but I haven't been brave enough to break it out yet.....a potential winter project.
(10) Grow a garden. I've inherited a black thumb from my family. It's so bad I killed a cactus once.
So lots of things to learn on 'however many days' on this earth I have left. It was really fun to dream and think of all the knowledge I can tap into in the future.
Let's keep this ball rollin'. Tell me things you wish you could do. Post on your blog (and tell me about it) or list them in the comments section.