Monday, January 10, 2011

Something to Share

I just read a great post by Josh Becker @ becoming minimalist.



The title is "The 10 Most Important Things to Simplify In Your Life."

What I love most about this list, is the realization that there are more things to simplify in your life than just your possessions.

I struggle with simplifying my time-commitments and multi-tasking. Some things I'm working really hard on, focusing on my priorities and not overcommitting myself.

Check it out. It will give you great ideas about decluttering your life, both physically and mentally.

Lift up on another,
P.S. Winter is starting to make me believe there won't be an end in sight, so I thought I would send you some spring flowers. Be encouraged, SPRING is on the way! 


No comments:

Post a Comment